Wednesday, September 2, 2015

There Is Always A First Time

There is always a first time.

When I received my RHB credit card statement somewhere towards the end of August, there was a voucher which read RHB PRIVILEGES AT ZALORA offering me RM40 off with minimum spend of RM75.
The figure RM40 was really tempting. Minimum spend of RM75 was no less enticing. I browsed Zalora's website.Could not decide what to buy.Too many things! Handbags. Dresses. Shoes.
On 30th August I spent some time at the website again. Would there be something suitable for me? I was skeptical. Then I saw a nice decent top. RM79!! Good bargain. But there was ONE problem. I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT ANY DRESS ONLINE .The truth is that it is never easy to find the right size.
I scrolled on the size chart. I thought L would be fine but it was not available. M would be too tight. Hmm...So I chose XL. Once I completed the transaction I called Zalora to inform that I have changed my email address. A lady named Asmah answered my queries and she promised to help me trash out the problem. One polite lady I must say.
 I made a personal record. Buying a dress online for the first time and that was at Zalora. I love the idea of COD.

Earlier today I received my order. I like the green Aqeela top though a bit loose. Using my very limited sewing skill I did a bit of alteration . Well, it looked fine to me! After all I paid for it with the RM40 voucher which made it cheaper. So a bit of alteration is acceptable.
Now I keep on looking at the 10% discount voucher for my next purchase. Zalora is so good at tempting my senses.
The is always a first time for everything and that includes buying a dress from Zalora.



No comments: